Claystone for floors and walls, the natural and permanent alternative to cement.
Claystone is a very hardwearing coating based on clay and sedimentary rocks, VOC-free, and is ideal for covering interior floors, interior and exterior walls and worktops.
A WAXED CONCRETE FINISH, NATURAL AND AUTHENTIC
Claystone is easy to use, without the disadvantages of cement. It will not develop cracks. It is the ideal coating to give a new look to a room or to cover an old tiled floor. It provides greater versatility and comfort than cement while being just as solid and permanent.
The advantages of the Claystone clay-based coating:
- Natural VOC-free clay-based coating
- Natural stone or smooth finish
- Very solid and hard-wearing for use on floors and walls
- Easy to apply, without the disadvantages of cement
- Microporous, allowing passage of air
- Can be used on top of tiled surfaces
- Can be rendered stain-resistant and waterproof
THE OTHER PRODUCTS
Creatina, a coating with a wide variety of finishes, very soft to the touch, has a matchless classical beauty. It provides the most versatile solution for decorating or giving a completely new elegant look to walls, floors, showers and pieces of furniture.
TadelaktPro is a unique blend of different limestone powders that makes it easier to apply and the result is permanent. It is waterproof and silky to the touch, warm and sensual.